Sunday, April 05, 2009

Baptist Border Crossing Videos

The archived videos from the Baptist Border Crossing Summmit are now available at this link. All of the speakers were outstanding, so it's pretty hard for me to give a recommendation of which one you ought to listen to. If time permits, listen to them all. If you only have time to listen to one, I'd encourage you to listen to Tony Campolo's message from Saturday morning. It's a powerful message for the church in our day. Campolo actually starts speaking at about minute 47:00 so you can drag the slider to there if you want to skip the music, etc., but in doing so you'll also miss a wonderful reading of a Martin Luther King, Jr. speech by Wallace Hartsfeld II, a tribute to Dr. King on the anniversary of his death.

1 comment:

jenniferharrisdault said...

I think I've lost my mind. I sat through all of the Border Crossing and am already thinking "when my week settles down, I need to watch these." I agree that all the speakers were fantastic. The music is also worth a listen!