Tuesday, October 07, 2008

An Inside-Out Weekend

I had been entertaining the idea for some time of attending an Inside-Out Weekend that WorldconneX is hosting at my mother’s church, Acton Baptist Church near Granbury, TX and have decided to participate in it. For those who aren’t aware of what an Inside-Out Weekend is, here’s a link to WorldconneX’s website that describes a typical I-O Weekend. One of the great things about an I-O Weekend is recognizing how God has put a local church together with unique gifts and connections to achieve a strategic missions impact both in their local community and around the world. I’ve visited and worshipped at Acton Baptist Church on several occasions and look forward to seeing friends and experiencing God at work in their congregation this weekend.

No comments: